Management, HR and finance trainingApril 23, 2020
As many tourism businesses shut their doors to protect staff and members of the public, it’s a good time to brush up on your skills in the area of management, HR and finances. By upskilling now, you and your business will navigate the global health crisis armed with information and practical know-how.
When it comes to the areas of management, HR and finance, the website of your Local Enterprise Office (LEO) is a good source of free training.
Many LEOs are offering virtual coffee mornings at the moment with guidance on COVID-19, while others are offering online sessions on topics such as:
- Leading a team and other stakeholders remotely
- Cash flow projections in a crisis
- HR scenario planning
- Forecasting and risk management in an uncertain world
ISME (Irish Small Medium Enterprise Association) in partnership with Griffith College is inviting small business owners and managers to join a series of free online workshops designed to equip them with the management skills, tools and techniques to survive and recover in a post-COVID-19 environment.
Ten online workshops are available, with topics such as:
- The power of the future – building a new reality for Irish SMEs
- Financial management in uncertainty
- Reconnecting – marketing to your audience post-COVID-19
For a strategic overview of the COVID-19 crisis, Saïd Business School, within University of Oxford, is running a series of virtual events that seek to address the challenges that currently face leaders.
The webinars can be watched live or retrospectively and cover a range of topics such as:
- Personal and professional well-being and mental health during COVID-19
- Leadership in extraordinary times
- How will the COVID-19 crisis reshape the global economy?