Fáilte Ireland’s top priority is supporting Irish tourism and hospitality businesses to survive, re-open and recover from the impact of COVID-19.
Our ‘sales and marketing for recovery’ business support suite focuses on the tactical aspects of your digital performance. Our resources will help drive domestic sales and prepare to reboot, reengage with international B2B tour operators and sales agencies, and prepare for the re-opening of international markets.
Areas of focus include:
- How to re-craft your saleable experiences to reflect changing customer needs.
- Targeted value offers that reassure customers your destination experiences have reopened and adapted to new COVID-19 safety protocols.
- How to effectively present your offers and optimise direct channels – both web and social media – to convert business.
- How to leverage the new national domestic marketing campaign to drive footfall to your destination.
- ‘Marketing on a Shoestring’ support for those with extremely challenged marketing and sales budgets.
Our sales and marketing resources include clear guidance on rebooting B2B international markets, pitching for business in a virtual world and dealing with contracting negotiations online. We also share tips on lessons learned from COVID-19 in terms of handling contacts and managing cancellation policies. You’ll learn how to manage terms and conditions to ensure you and your buyer partners optimise flexibility — while achieving mutual understanding on the elements of a contract within your control and the fixed elements that remain outside your influence.
Finally, learn how to get the most from our reimagined Virtual Meitheal Event (online for the first time in July) so you can maximise sales opportunities from one of the biggest buyer events on the Irish calendar.